Pinoy DotA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:05 pm by leahbermudez

» Come to Cebu for a 2 day Internet Marketing Workshop on Dec 12-13,09
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:47 pm by leahbermudez

» C super SIN ay nandito na!!
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 pm by SINclare21

» GITARA
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:14 pm by jHay®

» Sona 2008
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:08 pm by jHay®

» Favorite Band!
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:58 pm by jHay®

» Online Business That Really Works! Plus get $125 Guaranteed Commission with Proof!
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:40 am by gdpccp

» MANILA: Real Estate Double Your Website Visitors & Increase Your Company Sales SEMINAR: Real Estate Developer Edition (With Creba) Metro Manila, May 27,2009. 9am-5pm. Wednesday,
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:57 pm by leahbermudez

» Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:56 pm by leahbermudez

» Ano paborito ninyong song?
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:22 pm by ichatfilipina

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:04 am

Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila

Go down

Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila Empty Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila

Post by leahbermudez Wed May 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Are you an internet knowledgeable yuppie or graduate who simply wants to learn how to create dollar income from the internet?

Have you been spending lots of money on online games but at the back of your mind, you wonder “How can I learn to make money from this instead of spending only all the time? If I sell this character I’m playing then I won’t have anything to sell for a longer time again. There must be something better out there!”.

Or maybe you’re young, and your company’s about to lay people off --and you’re looking for something “more secure” than just a “job”?

Or maybe you just GOT LAID OFF and you’re very computer literate and are now wondering what to do with your dwindling savings?

Announcing the Truly Rich Hands-On Internet Marketing for the Youth Workshop!

Two whole days of young people doing what they always want to do (sit in front of the computer)
but learning about life, goals, finances and preparing you for a better future.

Participant must answer “Yes” to the following requirements:

1. Do you take the Internet for granted, not as as “new thing”?
2. Are you able to type quickly and know how to register in sites and search?
3. Do you take the following for granted: high-lighting, cut and paste and mouse usage
4. Are you looking for interesting topics online.
5. Do you want to understand how to earn dollars online but w/o using technical words.
6. Do you want to learn the secrets of online (school) research so you don’t take so much time doing it.
7. Are you under ages: 12-25. Exceptions can be made only if you can prove to be as fast a learner and computer user as any 17 year old who was born using computers since age 5.

What’s new about this Youth Workshop? It’s not just about Internet Marketing
—————————————————————————-

The entire presentation alternates with the following useful things that participants can find out about the internet but not limited to the following list:
1. How you can use the internet to communicate better with your parents (this is NOT a boring topic, promise!).
2. Clueless about life directions? Hidden in Youtube (etc) are some answers, you never thought was there.
3. One word to change the way you research forever (specially when doing research for school or business)
4. Synching your email with your cell phone (to create backups in both) - for your parents and you.
5. Where to find the the right kinds of different “cool” videos online (not just Preacher in blue jeans!)
6. How to organize your computer’s desktop from the mess that it is now (based on the book: Getting Things Done)
7. The fastest way to blog
8. Find out the truth about “stealing music/movies on the internet” and how to react to it.
9. How to master “Internet Search” w/c is growing to be one of the most important talents a young person should have.
10. How to be inspired by just staring at one blog (not reading).
11. What you can learn about online promotions from Pinay teenager Alodia Gosiengfiao.

Yes there’s a lot of information here, but they’re fun and most likely, you will NEVER forget them. So if you’re ready for useful internet information, join us now!
In the main topic, you will learn two ways on how to earn dollars online in the Truly Rich Hands-On Internet Marketing for the Youth Workshop:

No Cost Internet Marketing Method#1
———————————–

Create blogs to earn semi-passive income.
Create your first semi automatic blogging cash machine. (yes, you don’t need to be a writer, just slightly opinionated!)
Set up your blog to earn maximum income.
Do minimal blog research for maximum income.
Set up for minimal maintenance of your blog (How about 1 day per month, sounds good?)
Name your blog for a lot of people find it using search
How to collect your earnings.

No Cost Internet Marketing Method#2: *new topic!
———————————–
Learn to setup a selling multiply.com account -to buy and sell -online - properly. Thousands of people are doing it -but they are doing it wrong-making them more busy than giving them more time. Don’t commit their mistakes!
Connect your mutiply store to a free email catcher - so you can know who visits your sites.
Start collecting names of potential clients -even if they don’t buy when they visit your site.
Use the free digital products I will supply you and setup your free online store.
Sell to your clients automatically, 24 x 7 - even if you don’t know how to sell.
Accept payments online or via cellphone.
Sell something online even though you don’t have a product to sell or have no idea what to sell.
What to put in your blogs so people keep coming back to your store! (”Buzz marketing”)
Find out how to make a letter to sell anything -online even if all you know is “typing!”

Secondly, You’ll learn Online Promotions 101
——————————————–

Being young, you probably already know how to promote ANYTHING online.
However you might not know what level of promotion should you do - or are you promoting in the right place?
1. Find out the most obvious but most neglected places to promote in Social Networks (facebook! plurk! etc)-and how to it properly so you don’t get banned by the networks like facebook.
2. How to do one click promotions - in at least 2 different ways! One click? Yes, click a button and you’ve promoted to many many sites.
3. How to use your promotion talent to work for other people (during the summer) and earn part time!
4. Learn how to to real-world marketing that works without the exams, quizzes and surprise tests!
5. Learn how to promote for big events like the concerts of the bands/singers you love.

Bonuses:

1. P 20,000 worth of free digital products to sell or use or read.
2. Double/Family package discount
3. You take home all DIGITAL (PDF) copies of the step by step/click by click presentations.

Email Beaconlightevents@gmail.com to reserve your slot before the the limited # of seats run out.

What do other people say about the Truly Rich Internet Marketing Workshop?

Im RR, the 17 yr old boy.

Actually, the one who really wanted to attend this workshop was my dad but he decided to give me the chance to attend this workshop for 2 reasons: First is to make me busy because it is already my vacation. And second is I can use the Internet better than him. Honestly, At the beginning, I thought this workshop would be pretty hard for me to understand. But Kuya Jomar explained the whole thing in a nice and friendly way, so I easily understand the whole logic of it. And before the 1st day ended, I was already excited to do my blogs. Having stores online is still not in my plan so I think I’ll focus more on making blogs.

-RR

“The presentation was great! I saw this Truly Rich Internet Marketing Seminar as the essence of Jomar’s experience in years of Internet Marketing. He will only tell you what you need to know and some secrets on how to do it effectively. This is very important because you don’t have to read between the lines or guess. This is like spoon feeding in a good way.

The visuals/tools needed for the Truly Rich Internet Marketing Seminar was awesome, we even have a projector that you can look at while following the steps not to mention the screen sharing on your own station. Thanks to Neenah her sister/assistant showing how it should be done while Jomar is guiding her. You will have one is to one computer station so it made the seminar looks more like step by step tutorial or seminar with hands-on. This is something interesting again because I know people pay thousands and thousands to attend a seminar and rarely do we get this kind of hands-on experience on the topic.”

-Jamilcarr

From a 17 year old from Cebu:

“Thanks for helping me in my Internet Business! I’m really glad I attended your Internet Marketing Seminar! It helped me a lot! Now I don’t download any online games in my computer anymore and don’t go to internet cafe with my friends just to play computer games! I’m now enjoying earning from blogs that I made! heheh! ^_^ Not only that, I’m really thankful for your continuing coaches even if the seminar has already ended. Thanks a lot kuya! Hope you could continue helping more people earn passive income through your seminars. God Bless you kuya! Take Care Always! ^_^”

Jan Mckingley Hilado

http://nursester.blogspot.com/

“1. Friendly interactions of the lead facilitator with the participants encouraged the latter to do not hesitate to raise questions and ask for clarifications.
2. The use of the Netmeeting application aided the participants to still follow the instructions even though they were not in reasonably close proximity to the main screen.
3. The use of the Yahoo! messenger as an avenue for raising questions and asking for clarifications paved the way for timid participants to voice out their concerns outright and straightforward.
4. The highlighting of quotations from notable luminaries in the field relevant to the workshop in between the parts of the presentation set an inspirational and motivational tone for the participants.
5. The preservation of wholesomeness in the duration of the workshop made it a spiritual activity indeed.
6. The provision of some of the secrets of the internet marketing gurus by Jomar made the workshop more of a sharing activity rather than just a mere lecture and slideshowing a powerpoint presentation.”rap
-Erickson Mapile Quijano, BSA, CPA

“The 2-day Truly Rich Internet Marketing Workshop by Jomar Hilario is certainly one of the best investment I could ever make.

Jomar, in his quick and witty style of teaching, allowed us to have a good grasp of what this new era of marketing is all about. At first, I did get a headache from all the information overload but after a while, I got used to it already.

You leave the (workshop) a changed person. You leave the (workshop) with new perspective about doing and marketing your business. Best of all, you could do this kind of passive income according to your interest which makes it more so appealing. It’s like a hobby that earns money. All praises to this workshop.”

-Gerry Sioco

A lot more honest and unedited reviews and testimonials are at http://internetmarketingworkshop.blogspot.com

Email Beaconlightevents@gmail.com to reserve your slot before the the limited # of seats run out.

Full Details:
Where: Manila, TBA
Dates: May 8-9,2009
Time: 2pm - 9pm May 8/ 10am-5:30pm May 9
Seminar Fee: P8750 only!
Early Bird discount: subtract P500.00 from your fees!
And if you come with a family member, avail of Family discount at P7750 each only!

Email for Tickets: beaconlightevents@gmail.com or call Beckie at (02) 7229562 (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Tuesdays to Fridays) now.
(Hurry, we only have a few seats. Once full, we have to reject applications.)
Email for Tickets: beaconlightevents@gmail.com

leahbermudez
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Level :
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down