Pinoy DotA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:05 pm by leahbermudez

» Come to Cebu for a 2 day Internet Marketing Workshop on Dec 12-13,09
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:47 pm by leahbermudez

» C super SIN ay nandito na!!
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 pm by SINclare21

» GITARA
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:14 pm by jHay®

» Sona 2008
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:08 pm by jHay®

» Favorite Band!
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:58 pm by jHay®

» Online Business That Really Works! Plus get $125 Guaranteed Commission with Proof!
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:40 am by gdpccp

» MANILA: Real Estate Double Your Website Visitors & Increase Your Company Sales SEMINAR: Real Estate Developer Edition (With Creba) Metro Manila, May 27,2009. 9am-5pm. Wednesday,
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:57 pm by leahbermudez

» Yuppies Learn Internet Marketing Workshop on May 8-9,2009. Manila
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:56 pm by leahbermudez

» Ano paborito ninyong song?
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:22 pm by ichatfilipina

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 67 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:04 am

K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER

Go down

K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER Empty K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER

Post by leahbermudez Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:22 pm

“Run for Fun with a Cause”
DETAILS: MAY 29, 2010
5:30 A.M.
SM MALL of Asia Grounds

IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. K for K Fun Raiser Packet
The Fun Raiser Packet will contain:
• Racer Number
• K for K shirt ( for the Regular Run )
• Certificate
• Sponsor’s freebies

2. Water and First Aid Stations
Drinking water will be provided at selected points along the race route. The First Aid station will be near the Starting Area and at certain points of the route through roving representatives.

3. Toilet Area
Toilet cubicles will be available at the site during the race.

4. Baggage Area
Baggage deposit service is available near the stage from 4:30 am until 9:00 am

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. When is the K for K Raiser will be held on Saturday May 29, 2010
2. Where will be the K for K Fun Raiser be held?
The K for K Fun Raiser will be held at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds .
3. How much is the registration fee include?
The fee for children 12 years old and below is 100.
The fee for adults is 250.
4. What does the registration fee include?
For children below 12 years old, the registration fee gives them a chance to join in kids’ races. For Adult registrants, they will recieve a K for K packet containing:
• A Race Number
• A K for K shirt
• A Certificate
• Sponsor Freebies

5. When can I register for the K for K Fun Raiser?
Resistration is from April 4 until May 28, 9am-5pm.
6. Where can I get my K for K packet?
You can claim your K for K packet at the Feast Valle Verde gatherings which are held every Sunday at the Valle Verde Country Club. Or you may claim your packet at the Lighthouse, 60 Chicago Street, Brgy. Pinagkaisahan, Cubao, Quezon City 1110 befor May 28,2010. Packets can also be claimed on May 29,2010 from 4:30-5:15am.
7. Can someone else pick up my K for K packet?
Yes, as long as you provide an authorization letter and ID to the person who’ll pick it up.
8. Can I transfer or refund my registration fee?
Registration to the K for K Fun Raiser is non-transferable and non-refundable.
9. Who is organizing the K for K Fun Raiser?
The K for K Fun Raiser is organized by Shepherd’s Voice Radio and Television Foundation, Inc. Under the leadership of Bro. Bo Sanchez.
10. How far is the course?
There is a 1k, 3k and 5k course option for the regular run.
11. Who will benefit from the K for K Fun Raiser?
The beneficiaries for the K for K Fun Raiser will be the following Bo Sanchez Ministries:
• ANAWIM Lay Missions Foundation, Inc.( ALMS)- A home for the poor and adandoned elderly
• GRACE TO BE BORN, Inc.- A refuge for women in crisis.
• TAHANAN NG PAGMAMAHAL Children’s Home Inc.- an orphanage
• PAG-ASA NG PAMILYA ( Hope of the Family) Scholarship Foundation Inc.-A scholarship program for poor and deserving Students.
• SHEPHERD’S VOICE RADIO & TELEVISION Foundation, Inc. – A broadcast Organization
12. Can I help put in any way?
If you decided to join the race, you can help by finding an individual donor or company looking for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) opportunities. You may add their donation when you register.

If you want to serve during the event or want to know more how you can donate or sponsor the event, you can call (02)725-9999 or email us at the events@svrtv.com for more information or to signify your interest.
13. Can I just make a donation to any of the ministries instead?
Yes, yo can just make a donation to any of the beneficiaries listed above. Fore more information, Please calll (02)725-9999 or email us at events@svrtv.som.
14. Will the event be chip timed?
No, but the 1st, 2nd and 3rd placer for the 1k,3k and 5k events for both men and women will be timed.
15. How can I be sponsor,have a booth, or insert an item in the K for K packet?
If you are interested in being on of the sponsors,inserting promotional items into our runners’ packets, or becoming a vendor, please contact us for more information at events@svrtv.com or call us at (02)727-9999.
16. How can I buy shirts and other souvenirs from the K for K Fun Raiser?
You can buy shirts and other souvenirs on the race day.
17. My child is below 18 years old. Can he join the regular run?
Yes, Children below 18 years old can join the regular run provided that the parent or guardian signs his registration form. He will be charge the regular adult rate (P250).
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Registration is non- transferable and non-refundable.
2. Participants below 18 years old must have their entry signed by a parent/guardian.
3. K for K is non-timed event except for the first, second and third placers for the regular run for both men and women.
4. The K for K Fun Raiser will take place rain or shine.
5. Race number must be worn at all times during the race, pinned at the front of your shirt.
6. All protest realted to the Organizer within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners.
7. The organizer’s decision is final.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
1. Fill up the Registration Form. You may download a Registration Form by clicking the “ Download Form” link
2. Pay your Registration Fee at the following sites:
• 2/F Lighthouse, 60 Chicago Street, Cubao, Quezon City, M.M. from Monday to Friday ( 9am-6pm)
• Lobby, Valle Verde Country Club, Country Club Road, Pasig City every Sunday (8am-2pm)
3. K for K packets will be available for pick-up upon paying the registration fee starting April 25.

leahbermudez
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Level :
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER Right_bar_bleue

Warnings :
K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER Empty Re: K for K THE 2010 KERYGMA FUN RAISER

Post by leahbermudez Fri May 14, 2010 5:05 pm

This is a 1-5K Run at the Mall of Asia sponsored by Bo Sanchez (who will also be walking with you) to generate funds for ANAWIM Lay Missions Foundation, Inc.( ALMS)GRACE TO BE BORN, Inc.TAHANAN NG PAGMAMAHAL Children’s Home Inc.PAG-ASA NG PAMILYA ( Hope of the Family) Scholarship Foundation Inc.HE CARES FOUNDATION Streetchildren Caring Center, Inc. LIGHT OF JESUS Counseling Center SHEPHERD’S VOICE RADIO & TELEVISION Foundation, Inc.

leahbermudez
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Level :

Warnings :

Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum